The Parents Association (AOAPA) is a vital and effective part of the Andrews Osborne Academy community. All parents and/or guardians are automatically considered members of the AOAPA and are encouraged to participate in our activities on behalf of the school.
The mission of the Andrews Osborne Academy Parents Association is to encourage parent involvement in promoting the welfare of Andrews Osborne Academy and its mission to prepare students for college and empower them to succeed. The AOAPA holds fundraisers for the purpose of financing projects that will enhance the academic and social experience of the students. Working together, we can accomplish our goals. We look forward to welcoming each family and working side by side with our children's best interests in mind.
School activities are enhanced by and depend on parent participation. Each family is encouraged to donate time to various AOAPA events. Parents may volunteer to serve on committees or chair events. These activities are a wonderful way to get to know the families and staff within the Andrews Osborne community.
The AOAPA supports the school in the following areas:
Interested in volunteering or being the chairperson of a committee, please complete the Volunteer Form HERE.
- Helping new families feel welcome and part of the school.
- Assisting at student events.
- Providing support to the School by assisting with fundraising for the Annual Fund and other events.
- Providing support during Open Houses and other Admissions events.
- Hosting activities that raise funds to support the mission of the school and encourage community building among parents, students and staff.
Events and Service Committees:
Head Homeroom Coordinator
Ladies Night Out
Middle and Upper School Birthday Coordinator
Middle School Family Mixer
Barnes & Noble Book Fair
Breakfast with Santa
Middle School Cast Party