"Enriching Our Children's Educational Experience"
2012-2013 AOAPA Officers
President: Lisa Stewart (email)
Vice President Lower School: Mandy Capel (email)
Vice President Middle/Upper School: Susan Culotta (email)
Treasurer: Emily Dennis (email)
Secretary: Stephanie Maley (email)
The AOAPA is a vital and effective part of the Andrews Osborne community. All parents and/or guardians are automatically considered members of the AOAPA and are encouraged to participate in our activities on behalf of the school.
The AOAPA supports the administration, faculty and students in the following areas:
- Help new families feel welcome and part of the school.
- Support the goals and objectives of the school.
- At the request of the administration and/or teachers, assist at student events.
- Provide support to the Marketing/Development office by assisting with fundraising for the Annual Fund and other events.
- Provide support to the Admissions office by assisting with admission events.
- Host activities that raise funds to support the mission of the school and encourage community building among parents, students and staff.
School activities are enhanced by and depend on parent participation. Each family is encouraged to donate time to various AOAPA activities. Parents may volunteer to serve on committees, which report back to the AOAPA. These activities are a wonderful way to get to know the families and staff within the Andrews Osborne community.
The mission of the Andrews Osborne Academy Parents Association is to encourage parent involvement in promoting the welfare of Andrews Osborne Academy and its mission to prepare students for college and empower them to succeed. The AOAPA also holds fundraisers for the purpose of financing projects that will enhance the academic and social experience of the students. Working together, we can accomplish our goals. We look forward to welcoming each family and working side by side with our children’s best interests in mind.